Friday, February 26th
- Registration: 8-5:30 pm (Leonard Reading Room – KC Room 422)
- Breakfast: 8-9 AM (Leonard Reading Room – KC Room 422)
- Welcome Event: 9 AM – 9:50 AM (Leonard Reading Room – KC Room 422)
- Panels: 10 AM – 5:15 PM (See schedule for panel information and room locations)
- Musical performances: 4:15-5:30 PM (Rotunda)
- Reception: 6-7PM and 8-9:30 PM (Ansari Business Room 106)
- Keynote: 7-8 PM (Ansari Business Room 106)
Saturday, February 27th
- Registration: 10 AM – 4 PM
- Coffee, tea, vegan donuts & fruit: 10 AM-10:30 PM (Knowledge Center Rotunda (2nd floor)
- Keynote Workshop: 10:30-11:30 PM (Rotunda)
- Panels: 11:45 AM – 4 PM (See schedule for panel information and room locations)
- Are you interested in visiting working art studios? Or do you just enjoy leisurely jaunts around beautiful university campuses? Join us for a walking tour of the graduate student art studios at UNR and Beauvais Lyons’s Ornithological Quadrupeds exhibit. Join us from 4:15-6:45 PM on Saturday. Tours will depart from the Rotunda.
- Join us for a Reading at the Lincoln Lounge from 7-8 pm on Saturday night. Pizza is on us, but drinks are on you!